Thursday, December 10, 2009

不能入睡的夜晚 -Sleepless nights

few months never update my blog already, finally i am here again. ^_^Y

Midnight 2 o clock but i am still not able fall into my bed, don't know why. i am keep thinking of my Piggo dear, not only tonight but is everynight. >< ... Dear thanks for giving me a great time during last weekend. i was so happy to go shopping with u but it's worth although both of us also very tired.

I am missing the time that where you were slept beside me and hugging you tightly. i wish i could have you sleep beside me when i am wake up every morning. Dear i know long distance relationship is hard for both of us, i am glad that you are showing 100% of royalty to me...of course i must done better than u, caring you and loving you.

Please forgive my selfish as i decided to move on my career in KL here. everytime i am feel sad czo i am not able to stay beside u whenever you need me, i am so sorry my dear.... i promise you i will protecting, caring and loving you forever...

Dear, i am glad to have you together with me. thanks for caring so much whenver i was frustrated or having problem here .... u always try your best to comfort me through the phone. Please forgive my careless and noob sumtimes,especialy make u feel angry sumtimes... i am sorry my beloved piggo dear.

As i said:" I SAY IT AND I MEAN IT".... i will place this words in my brain and in my heart forever. I Love You Forever, My Piggo Dear....muacksssssss~~~~~good nitez (^@^)Y




3 comments:

  1. good nitez and sweet dreams my dear... muacksss~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Note : This will be a very long comment...get ready =)

    Finally you've updated your blog...haha! I thought you've forgotten about your blog... I think it's because of my blog makes you update your blog as well =)

    As per conversation you only fall asleep around 7am when I replied your sms... =) Too much things in your mind until you unable to fall asleep? =P

    I should thanks you for accompany me to shop around... So sorry for making you so tired for that few days... We've walked too much I think...haha! =) Just wanted to say THANKS! And next time we can cut down on walking malls... really tiring...lol!

    I miss the time when u hug me as well... It makes me feel very safe and warmth... so hug me more~ =P

    I can't deny, long distance relationship is hard for me...but I will try my very best to overcome it...and I hope we can make it together =)

    Although deep inside my heart I don't wish to...but still I prefer you go for your career first. I don't wish you to regret for making decisions because of me...The future is yours... I want you to be happy and successful in your life =)

    Dear... I know I'm not a perfect gf and most of the time I will end up making you frustrated (even me myself also gets frustrated bout myself =S )... and sorry for making you worry sometimes... I will try my best to make things better... Thanks for walking along with me... thanks for everything...I love you =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the BEST, my dear<3 I Love You Forever~! muackssssss~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete